Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Correspondence, photographs, clippings, and genealogical records of these families, including materials relating to operating a farm near Prescott, Kansas; letters home from a worker on the Chautauqua circuit; and letters home from a professor of music.
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Dates: 1828-1895; Majority of material found within 1850-1870
Overview Screenwriter and director. Typescripts, screenplays, correspondence, clippings, proofs, photographs, etc.
Dates: 1945-2000; 1980-2015
Abstract Letters, diaries, genealogies, papers, and videocassette dealing with the Civil War, the Mormon move west, and World War II.
Dates: 1859-2000; 1864-1865
Abstract Professor of music, University of Iowa, from 1919 until his death in 1953. Composer and symphony conductor. Compositions, correspondence, and scrapbooks containing newspaper articles.
Found in: University of Iowa Archives
- Subject: Genealogies X
- University of Iowa Special Collections 4
- University of Iowa Archives 1
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Calkins, Asa Starkweather 1
- Calkins, Charles McNeil 1
- Calkins, John, Captain, 1785- 1
- Clapp, Philip Greeley 1
- Clapp, Philip Greeley, 1888-1954 1
- Corbin, E. Palmer 1
- Crawford and Eastwood Families 1
- Crawford family 1
- Eastwood family 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Farley, Angelina Calkins 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Palmer family 1
- Palmer, Harriet Calkins Catlett 1
- Palmer, John E. IV 1
- Palmer, John Edgerton, IV 1
- Palmer, John Edgerton, V 1
- Palmer, Joseph Ward 1
- Palmer, Thomas Sharp 1
- Palmer, William 1
- United States. Army. Iowa Infantry Regiment, 13th (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Iowa Infantry Regiment, 28th (1862-1865) 1
- University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa School of Music 1 ∧ less