Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Chair of Iowa's Democratic Party from 1987 to 1991 and first woman to serve as Iowa's Attorney General from 1990 until 1994.
Abstract Professional dancer and deputy commissioner of the Iowa Department of Social Services.
Dates: 1910-1991; 1942-1991
Abstract Federal Civil Service employee who graduated from the University of Iowa School of Journalism and Communication in 1932.
Abstract Papers relating to the organization of the Young Republican League of Iowa in the First Congressional District, 1932-1935; records of Bailey's campaign for the office of Washington County attorney in 1932 and 1934; folder of letters dated 1945-1946 from Alfred E. Baldrige, Bailey's law partner, and his wife, Charlotte, during Baldrige's military service during World War II in Germany.
Found in: University of Iowa Special Collections
Abstract 1936 graduate of the School of Nursing at the State University of Iowa who was active in Democratic politics and whose correspondence includes round robin letters.
Abstract 1939 graduate from the State University of Iowa College of Law who worked for the U. S. Department of the Interior between 1943 and 1964.
Abstract Member of the Iowa Board of Regents who was also active in Roxanne Conlin's gubernatorial campaign of 1982.
Abstract Member and president of Iowa State Board of Regents.
Abstract Founder of the Des Moines Tutoring Center, and Iowa's first Affirmative Action administrator from 1973 to 1978.
- Subject: Government employees X
- Iowa Women's Archives 9
- University of Iowa Special Collections 1
- Bailey, Henry B. 1
- Baldridge, Alfred E. 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Carter, Lucille Ketchum, 1913- 1
- Collison, Margaret Davis, 1921-2014 1
- Congressional Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 1
- Council on Postsecondary Accreditation 1
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority 1
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority. Phi Chapter (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Des Moines Tutoring Center 1
- Dryden, Muriel Anne, 1911-1993 1
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of African-Americans 1
- Iowa State Board of Regents 1
- Iowa. Board of Regents 1
- Iowa. Department of Social Services 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Lamsa, George M. (George Mamishisho), 1893-1974 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- National Governors' Association 1
- Petersen, Mary Louise, 1929- 1
- Rubenstein, Dorothy, 1928-2004 1
- Schwilck, Lucille, 1904- 1
- Smith, David A. 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- State University of Iowa. College of Law 1
- State University of Iowa. School of Journalism 1
- State University of Iowa. School of Social Work 1
- Stephens College 1
- United States. Department of Justice. Violence Against Women Office 1
- United States. Department of the Interior 1
- University of Iowa. School of Journalism and Mass Communication 1
- White, Maude Esther, 1913-2003 1
- Williams, Catherine Gayle, 1914- 1
- Williams, Richard, -1995 1
- Young Republican League of Iowa 1 ∧ less