Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Civic activist involved in the Jewish community, the Des Moines symphony, the League of Women Voters, and the Proteus Club.
Abstract Member of the Iowa House of Representatives, 1965-1966, and the first Jewish woman elected to the Iowa Legislature.
Abstract Prominent Des Moines families including Irma Mannheimer, her husband Rabbi Eugene Mannheimer of Temple B'nai Jeshurun, and her parents, Rose and Max Shloss—the owners of Lederer and Strauss and Company.
- Subject: Jews in public life X
- B'nai Jeshurun Temple (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Bryn Mawr College 1
- Bucksbaum, Carolyn 1
- Cohen, Gertrude, 1913- 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Frankel, Babette Scheuerman 1
- Grinnell College 1
- Iowa Maternal Health League 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- Lederer and Strauss and Company 1
- Mannheimer family 1
- Mannheimer, Eugene Max, 1880-1952 1
- Mannheimer, Irma Shloss, 1890-1974 1
- Proteus Club 1
- Shloss family 1
- Shloss, Max 1
- Shloss, Rose Scheuerman 1 ∧ less