Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 57
Abstract Interviews with Iowa women legislators conducted by Suzanne O'Dea Schenken.
Abstract American motion picture and television script writer and producer. Program scripts, department materials, memos, clippings, notes, correspondence, production budgets, and miscellaneous photographs.
Dates: 1948-1961; 1951-1955
Abstract City hostess and policewoman from Waterloo, Iowa.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Waterloo, Iowa resident who served on Governor Ray's Commission on the Status of Women.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Chair of Iowa's Democratic Party from 1987 to 1991 and first woman to serve as Iowa's Attorney General from 1990 until 1994.
Abstract Materials relate to the suit filed by 3 dental hygiene faculty members charging that the scheduled closing of the University of Iowa Dental Hygiene Program was discriminatory. Arrangement Appeal Documents, 1995-1996( Boxes 19-20) Background Information, 1985-1995 (Boxes 20-24, 27) Defendant Exhibits, 1995 ( Boxes 6-10) Formal Documents, 1991-1995 ( Boxes 1-3) Letters of Support, 1991-1995 (Boxes 25-26)...
Abstract Complete records of a pioneer law firm and several of its predecessors, including correspondence, account books, ledgers, cases, journals, and receipts.
Abstract Judge and lawyer. Papers relating primarily to his career on the bench. Correspondence and subject files, together with biographical material, speeches, and articles make up the collection. Includes jury instructions and a well documented lawsuit involving Union Carbide and Carbon Corp.
Abstract Professional papers and academic records.
Abstract Correspondence, account books, and docket books of the law firm of Clark & Haddock.
Scope and Contents The records of the University of Iowa College of Law consist of eight series: Agricultural Law Center, Continuing Legal Education Program, Library, Conferences and Symposiums, Publications and Journals, Historical, Student Activity, and Faculty.
Abstract Diaries of Edward E. Cook, journals and ledgers of the law firm of Cook & Dodge of Davenport, Iowa, and other business and legal papers.
Dates: 1841 - 1912; 1860 - 188
Abstract Acting dean of the University of Iowa College of Law while on leave from Harvard University, 1911-1912.
Abstract Dean of the University of Iowa College of Law, 1901-1911.
Abstract Dudley Odell McGovney served as dean of the College of Law at Iowa, 1916-1921. Correspondence.
Abstract Dean of the University of Iowa College of Law, 1922-1929.
Abstract Dean of the University of Iowa College of Law, 1922.
Scope and Contents This collection is primarily the correspondence of Rutledge and a few reports regarding the routine business of participation in the Iowa Law Review, the American Bar Association, bar admissions, the Iowa Law School Association, the Association of American Law Schools, and the American Law Institute. The material is dated 1923 to 1944, encompassing a broader range than Rutledge's deanship at Iowa.
- Subject: Law X
- Iowa Women's Archives 25
- University of Iowa Special Collections 20
- University of Iowa Archives 12
- Republican Party (Iowa) 8
- University of Iowa 5
- American Bar Association 2
- Branstad, Terry E. 2
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Iowa. General Assembly 2
- Lloyd-Jones, Jean, 1929- 2
- Ray, Robert D., 1928- 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 2
- Adams, Janet, 1937- 1
- Adirondack Railway Company 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Bar Foundation 1
- American Lutheran Church 1
- Anderson, Helen 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Baxter, Elaine, 1933- 1
- Beatty, Linda, 1942- 1
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 1
- Blair, Amos S. 1
- Bloom, Amy 1
- Bogan, Gerald 1
- Boyd, Nancy Shimanek, 1947- 1
- Brandt, Diane, 1938- 1
- Brigance, Linda 1
- Briles, Margaret Stevenson 1
- Brine, Pauline 1
- Bronson, Charles E. 1
- Buhr, Florence, 1933- 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Carl, Janet, 1948- 1
- Carr & Carr 1
- Carr and Carr 1
- Carr, Edward M. 1
- Carr, Hubert 1
- Catholic Interracial Council (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Rapids and Missouri River Railroad Company 1
- Center for the American Woman and Politics (Eagleton Institute of Politics) 1
- Chapman, Kathleen Halloran, 1937- 1
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad Company (1866-1880) 1
- Civil Service Commission of Waterloo (Iowa) 1
- Clark and Haddock Law Firm 1
- Clark, Betty Jean, 1920-2005 1
- Coffin, Barbara, 1941- 1
- Cohen, Albert J. 1
- Cohen, Gertrude, 1913- 1
- College of Law 1
- College of Law student 1
- Conklin, Charlene, 1929- 1
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Cook & Dodge 1
- Cook Family 1
- Cook family 1
- Cook, Edward E. 1
- Cook, Eliza A. 1
- Cook, John P. (John Parsons), 1817-1872 1
- Corning, Joy, 1932- 1
- Crabb, Helen M., 1916- 1
- Credit Mobilier of America 1
- Des Moines (Iowa). Police Department 1
- Dewey, Charles A. 1
- Doderer, Minnette, 1923-2005 1
- Duitscher, Lucille Dreier, 1922- 1
- Durant, Thomas Clark, 1820-1885 1
- Durham, Leona 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Iowa and Other States 1
- Fae Ridge Farm (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Florida Women's Consortium 1
- Frampton, Dewitt 1
- Frampton, Mary Ruby 1
- Galena and Chicago Union Railroad Company 1
- Gallagher, Harold John 1
- Gallagher, James V. 1
- Garman, Teresa, 1937- 1
- Gentleman, Julia, 1931- 1
- Gilmore, Eugene A. 1
- Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998 1
- Goodrich, Herbert F. 1
- Governor Ray's Commission on the Status Of Women (Iowa) 1
- Grassley, Charles 1
- Graven, Henry N. 1
- Great Northern Railway Company (U.S.) 1
- Greater New York Hospital Association 1
- Grefe, Mary 1
- Gregerson, Mary Pat, 1938- 1
- Gregory, Charles N. 1
- Griffin, Ray B. 1
- Grinnell College 1
- Gruhn, Josephine, 1927- 1
- Hammond, Johnie, 1932- 1
- Hannon, Beverly A., 1932- 1
- Harkin, Tom 1
- Harper, Mattie 1
- Harper, Patricia, 1932- 1
- Harvard Law School 1
- Henry, Phylliss, 1940- 1
- Hines, N. William 1 ∧ less