Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Professional papers and academic records.
Abstract Correspondence, photographs, clippings, and genealogical records of these families, including materials relating to operating a farm near Prescott, Kansas; letters home from a worker on the Chautauqua circuit; and letters home from a professor of music.
Abstract Record of expenditures for a farm located on Muscatine Island.
Abstract Historian, journalist, railroad employee, and collector. Records, notes, correspondence, ledgers, financial accounts, legal papers, land profiles, etc. relating to the building and operation of the Union Pacific, Rock Island, and other railroads.
Dates: 1850-1942; Majority of material found in 1860-1890
Abstract Chemist and Lincoln scholar. Manuscripts, notes, proofs, reviews of books on Lincoln's death and the Civil War, and the manuscript of Eisenschiml's autobiography.
Abstract Documents supporting Dr. Conlon's United Nations Sanctions Management: A Case Study of the Iraq Sanctions Committee 1990-1994 (Ardsley, NY: Transnational Publishers, Inc., 2001; ISBN 1-57105-059-0). Most relate to UN sanctions against Iraq from 1990 through the spring of 1995 with extensive materials dealing with UN sanctions against Yugoslaviain the same period plus items dealing with UN sanctions against Angola, Haitiand South Africa and relating to certain peacekeeping activities of the time.
- Subject: Legal documents X
- Adirondack Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Cedar Rapids and Missouri River Railroad Company 1
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad Company (1866-1880) 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Crawford and Eastwood Families 1
- Crawford family 1
- Credit Mobilier of America 1
- Durant, Thomas Clark, 1820-1885 1
- Eastwood family 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Galena and Chicago Union Railroad Company 1
- Great Northern Railway Company (U.S.) 1
- Leonard, Levi O. 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- MacVicar, John 1
- MacVicar, John, 1859-1928 1
- Mississippi and Missouri Railroad Company 1
- New York, Houstonic and Northern Railroad 1
- Oregon Short Line and Utah Northern Railway Company 1
- Pennsylvania Railroad 1
- Peoria and Bureau Valley Railway 1
- Saint Louis, Alton and Chicago Railroad 1
- Terre Haute & Alton Railroad Company 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company 1
- United Nations 1
- United Nations Security Council 1
- Updegraff, Clarence 1
- Updegraff, Clarence M. (Clarence Milton), 1893-1978 1 ∧ less