Showing Collections: 41 - 56 of 56
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa and Agency for International Development official. Correspondence, bills and resolutions, newsletters and press releases all related to his one term in Congress.
Abstract U.S. Representative and Senator from Iowa. Speeches, scrapbooks, correspondence, clippings, and campaign material all related to his political career.
Dates: 1898-1955; Majority of material found in 1920-1940
Abstract Iowa state senator. DeKoster's correspondence and legislative newsletters from his terms in the legislature.
Dates: 1967-1982; 1979-1980
Abstract U.S. District Court Judge and Congressman from Iowa. Scrapbooks, commentaries, and newspaper clippings concerning Wade's judicial and political careers.
Dates: 1900-1927; Majority of material found in 1902-1915
Abstract Farmer and Iowa state legislator. Subject files, reports, etc. on such legislative issues as apportionment and education.
Overview The papers of a Congressman from Iowa in 1932, 1934, and 1936 who was also a writer and was inducted into the Cowboy Hall of Fame for his westerns.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, news releases, and other documents relating to his public and political life.
Dates: 1940 - 1961
Abstract Iowa state legislator. Correspondence and subject files relating to his legislative career. Topics range from abortion to the courts and from child care to the Republican Party.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa and businessman. Correspondence and subject files relating to his political activities with the Republican Party.
Dates: 1866-1983; 1950-1980
Abstract Attorney and Iowa state legislator. Subject files and correspondence concerning his business, family and political career. The bulk of the papers consists of correspondence dealing with business conditions during the 1920s and WWII, politics, and family life.
Dates: 1910-1975; 1941-1952
Abstract Attorney and U.S. Representative from Iowa . Subject files relating to his year in Congress and his earlier political and legal career.
Dates: 1915-1960; 1950-1960
Abstract Thomas Frey was a newspaperman from northern Iowa who once operated four newspapers at a time. He served in the Iowa Senate, and these papers are comprised of correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa, 1967-1975. Campaign and office files relating to his political career.
Abstract U.S. Senator and Representative from Iowa. Primarily correspondence from his years in the House and Senate. Spanning a half century the topics range from Indian affairs to Oklahoma statehood, banking to the Panama Canal, and Republican Party politics to railroads.
Abstract Iowa state legislator and railroad employee. Photographs, certificates, and a scrapbook all of which relate to his legislative career.
Abstract U.S. senator from Iowa and U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals judge. Papers relating to his political and judicial careers. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, and clippings document Kenyon's positions on many issues of the day, including the Teapot Dome scandal, prohibition, and WWI.
Dates: 1911-1933; 1920-1930
- Republican Party (Iowa) 23
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 12
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 9
- United States Postal Service 4
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 3
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 2
- Iowa. Supreme Court 2
- Republican National Convention 2
- United States. Department of Agriculture 2
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 2
- Allen, Sewell E., 1913-1975 1
- Allison, William B. 1
- American Legion 1
- Biermann, Frederick Elliott 1
- Bogan, Gerald 1
- Branstad, Terry E. 1
- Breen, Edward J. 1
- Bromwell, James 1
- Butler, Guy G. 1
- Calhoun, John N. 1
- Campbell, Ed Hoyt 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Clarke, George 1
- Commerce and Industry Association of New York. 1
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 1
- Culver, John 1
- Culver, John C., 1932- 1
- Cunningham, Paul Harvey 1
- Curtis Companies 1
- Curtis, George Martin, 1844-1921 1
- Dawson, Albert Foster 1
- DeKoster, Lucas James 1
- Dickinson, Lester Jesse 1
- Dolliver, James I. 1
- Eicher, Edward Clayton, 1878-1944 1
- Elijah, Earl 1
- Frey, Thomas J. 1
- Gallagher, James V. 1
- Garrett, Harry Freeland 1
- Gilchrist, Fred Cramer, 1868-1950 1
- Gillette, Guy M. (Guy Mark), 1879-1973 1
- Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998 1
- Goodwin, Robert K. 1
- Grassley, Charles 1
- Gross, H. R. (Harold Royce), 1899-1987 1
- Harkin, Tom 1
- Herring, Clyde L. 1
- Hill, George R. 1
- Hill, Philip 1
- Hoegh, Leo A. 1
- Hoover Presidential Library Association 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Civil War Centennial Commission 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Commission for the Blind 1
- Iowa Conservation Education Center 1
- Iowa Development Commission 1
- Iowa Energy Policy Council 1
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation 1
- Iowa Good Roads Association 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Iowa Liquor Control Commission 1
- Iowans Opposed to Unlimited Annual Sessions 1
- Iowans for Right to Work 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Jensen, Ben F. 1
- Jepsen, Roger W. 1
- Judd, William Nelson 1
- Kelly, E. Kevin 1
- Kenyon, William S. 1
- LeCompte, Karl 1
- Letts, Fred Dickinson 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Mayne, Wiley 1
- McDill, James W. 1
- McManus, Edward J. 1
- Missouri River Wildlife Association 1
- Mutual Affiliates Association 1
- National Council for Prevention of War (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers' Holiday Association (U.S.) 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Pickett, Charles 1
- Ramseyer, Christian William 1
- Ray, Robert D., 1928- 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) State Convention 1
- Republican Party (Iowa). Central Committee 1
- Smith, Marvin W. 1
- Sokol, Howard W. 1
- Stelck, Del 1
- Stelk, William 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- Townsend National Recovery Plan, Inc. 1
- Trowbridge, Delbert L. 1
- Turner, Daniel Webster 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights 1 ∧ less