Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 53
Abstract American motion picture and television script writer and producer. Program scripts, department materials, memos, clippings, notes, correspondence, production budgets, and miscellaneous photographs.
Dates: 1948-1961; 1951-1955
Abstract American motion picture producer, director and writer. Ten script items ranging from shooting schedules to screenplays.
Scope and Contents Transcripts of the ABC Evening News 1970-1973 (typewritten).
Abstract Motion picture and television script writer. Slides, watercolor paintings, scripts, screenplays, short stories and novels by Ross; photographs, three recordings.
Dates: 1942-1965; 1950-1965
Abstract Television writer, producer. Consists of two series, scripts and video cassettes.
Abstract Fan writer and editor. A collection of science fiction fanzines, primarily consisting of pieces of fan fiction, and a few related items, including some science fiction convention materials.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of physical education, 1930 to retirement. Research specialty in anthropometry, or the analysis of motor skills.
Found in: University of Iowa Archives
Abstract American television and motion picture screenwriter and novelist. Father of actor Ryan O'Neal. Screenplays, teleplays, typescripts, correspondence.
Dates: 1938-1982; 1950-1970
Abstract Born in Ontario 1943, awarded a PhD in American literature by Pennsylvania State University in 1970, taught at Iowa from 1970 to 1986, retired to write. Perhaps best known for Rambo, the central character of his 1972 novel First Blood, which lead to the Rambo films starring Sylvester Stallone, Morrell has written numerous novels as well as screen- and teleplays. The growing collection of his papers includes video and audio tapes as well as research notes, correspondence, and manuscripts.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Abstract Oregon-based fan and collector of fanzines. Collection of fanzines - mostly fan fiction -, mainly from Star Trek but also for other SF and genre media properties.
Abstract Cedar Rapids dance studio founded in 1951 by Edna Dieman and Julia Bennett.
Abstract Writer, State Director Historical Records Survey. Collection includes drafts of poems and stories but consists largely of scripts for Navy and Coast Guard training films dating from the mid-1930s to the mid-1950s.
Abstract Typed editorial comments gathered for years from prominent TV stations from throughout Iowa.
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Abstract Actor, film star, writer, director and producer, University of Iowa alumnus (1955). The Wilder papers include scripts and drafts of scripts, contracts and related papers, and a group of photographs.
Dates: 1961-2000; 1970-1980
Abstract Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Abstract Grassroots organization opposed to Iowa's ratification of the ERA to the Iowa and United States constitutions.
Scope and Contents Student records in advisee files are restricted. THE JAMES A. VAN ALLEN PAPERS, 1938-1990, chronicle the professional career in upper atmosphere research, space physics research, and academia of Dr. James Van Allen; and document how the shifting research trends affected the career of one scientist. This substantial collection includes papers created or consolidated by Dr. Van Allen excluding those connected to his tenure as Head of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of...
Found in: University of Iowa Archives
- Subject: Motion pictures X
- University of Iowa Special Collections 42
- Iowa Women's Archives 9
- University of Iowa Archives 2
- Dawn, Morgan 2
- Meade, Marion 2
- University of Iowa 2
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education for Women 2
- Albee, Edward Franklin, 1857-1930 1
- Allen, Woody 1
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Broadcasting Company 1
- American Geophysical Union 1
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 1
- Arecibo Observatory. Advisory Board 1
- Arena Productions, Inc. 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 1
- Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy 1
- Athletic and Recreation Federation of College Women 1
- B.F. Keith (Firm) 1
- Bennett, Julia 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Bunuel, Luis 1
- Bunuel, Luis, 1900-1983 1
- COSPAR 1
- Carnegie Institution of Washington. Department of Terrestrial Magnetism 1
- Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory 1
- Chehak, Tom 1
- Clark, Sean 1
- Cohen, Albert J. 1
- Collins, Max Allan 1
- Columbia University. Teachers College 1
- Compton, Arthur Holly, 1892-1962 1
- Dancers in Company 1
- Dieman, Edna, 1903-1999 1
- Dieman-Bennett Dance Theatre of the Hemispheres (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) 1
- Edna Dieman and Julia Bennett (Company) 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Elliott, Jane, 1933- 1
- Enemark, D. C. (Donald Clifford) 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Erick Hawkins Dance Company 1
- Explorer I (Artificial satellite) 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Falk, Peter, 1927-2011 1
- Farran, Don 1
- Felton, Norman 1
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 1
- Frank, Louis A. 1
- Galileo Project 1
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Gibson, Joyce Ann 1
- Goodrich, Julie, 1956- 1
- Gould, Chester 1
- Gurnett, Donald A. 1
- Halsey, Elizabeth, 1890- 1
- Hawkeye (Artificial satellite) 1
- Head, Edith 1
- Helen McGehee (Company) 1
- Hill, Susan 1
- Hoover, Debbie 1
- Hotaling-Lyons, Celeste 1
- Injun (Artificial satellite) 1
- International Cosmic Ray Conference 1
- International School of Physics "Enrico Fermi" 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa City Field Hockey Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation 1
- Iowa Wesleyan College 1
- Iowa Women Against the Equal Rights Amendment 1
- Itokawa, Hideo, 1912- 1
- James Forrestal Research Center 1
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.) 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Applied Physics Laboratory 1
- Jose Limon Dance Company 1
- Junkin, Ralph 1
- Jupiter Radiation Belt Workshop 1
- Keaton, Buster, 1895-1966 1
- Keith, B. F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1846-1914 1
- Keith-Albee 1
- Kemp, Barry 1
- Kitt Peak National Observatory 1
- Lane, Ruth 1
- Leach, Laura 1
- Lucas Hoving and Dance Co. 1
- Maibaum, Richard 1
- Mason, Kären 1
- McCloy, Charles H. 1
- Meade, Marion, 1934- 1
- Mendoza, Lynda 1
- Metzler, Robert 1
- Metzler, Robert F. 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Midwest Cosmic Ray Conference 1
- Miller, Karla 1
- Morrell, David 1
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) Space Science Board 1
- National Association for Girls & Women in Sport 1
- National Association for Physical Education of College Women 1 ∧ less