Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 107
Abstract Family papers, including adoption papers, a civil war discharge, and information on the Crosby Sliding Door Jack, including a patent application.
Abstract Attorney and amateur naturalist. Photographs of Labrador and Texas.
Abstract Business records of a liquidated Davenport, Iowa, locomotive manufacturing company.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Abstract Lecturer-portrayalist, salesman and editorial writer for the Toledo Blade, Denton Crowl performed on the Chautauqua circuits and in other venues. This collection includes correspondence, appointment diaries, photographs, and manuscripts, mostly relating to his lecture and political activities.
Abstract Chairman of the Iowa Republican State Central Committee. Reports, campaign and convention material, clippings, correspondence, photographs, and speeches.
Dates: 1937-1973; 1950-1960
Abstract Physician and book collector. Photographs, financial records, clippings and memorabilia.
Abstract Correspondence and manuscripts of the British scholar and poet.
Abstract Lawyer, Government official, and U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, and speeches, including material on Iowa politics and government.
Dates: 1899-1944; Majority of material found in 1899-1901, 1935-1938
Abstract Iowa state senator, lieutenant governor of Iowa, Democratic candidate for governor of Iowa, delegate to Democratic National Convention, and U.S. District Court Judge for Northern District of Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, telegrams, campaign material, press releases, photographs, newspaper clippings, tape recordings, phonograph recordings, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1942-1964; 1960-1970
Abstract Printmaker and artist, Simmons wrote and illustrated a number of books for children.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Dr. Walter Fox was a physician who served in France during WWI and later died in Serbia while working for the Italian Red Cross. Helen Fox Angell was a Red Cross worker during WWII and later in the Panama Canal Zone. Primarily photographs, correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
Dates: 1880-1966; 1918-1947
Abstract Soldier, 13th Regiment of railway engineers, U.S. Army, in W.W.I. Correspondence, picture postcards, and photographs.
Dates: 1917-1932; 1978
Abstract Minister. Correspondence, sermons, and tax returns.
Scope and Contents gineer. Correspondence, postcards, and photographs relating to the building of the Panama Canal.
Dates: 1907-1943; 1909-1916
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
Abstract Artist. Correspondence, diaries, sketchbooks, and photographs.
Abstract Banker and businessman. Legal, personal, and business papers, as well as correspondence and photographs.
- University of Iowa 8
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 5
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 3
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 3
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 3
- Redpath Lyceum Bureau 3
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 3
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 2
- Blanchard, Ruth 2
- Blanchard, Thomas 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 2
- MacLaren, Gay 2
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 2
- Union Pacific Railroad Company 2
- United States. Department of Agriculture 2
- United States. Navy 2
- ATCA Artists' Works and Correspondence 1
- Adirondack Railway Company 1
- Allen, Woody 1
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- American Institute of Graphic Arts 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- American Wildlife Institute 1
- Amtrak 1
- Andersonville Prison 1
- Armitage, Merle 1
- Association of College and Research Libraries 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Backman, Carl 1
- Baldwin, Calvin Benham 1
- Beaty, Miles 1
- Beebe, Lucius Morris, 1902-1966 1
- Biklen, Wayne 1
- Biklen, Wayne M. 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Blanchard, Tom 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Blue, Robert Donald 1
- Blunden, Edmund 1
- Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 1
- Bob Hanscom Players (Theatrical group) 1
- Bollinger, James W. (James Wills), 1867-1951 1
- Bonney, Josiah 1
- Bonney, Josiah H., 1817-1887 1
- Booth, Ballington, 1857-1940 1
- Booth, Maud Ballington 1
- Booth, Maud Ballington, 1865-1948 1
- Booth, T. E. 1
- Booth, Thomas Eyre, 1842-1927 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Browning, Robert Morriss 1
- Browning, Robert Morriss, 1893-1963 1
- Burlington, Cedar Rapids and Northern Railway Company of Iowa 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Cedar Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce 1
- Cedar Rapids and Missouri River Railroad Company 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Centro de Art y Comunicaci 1
- Centro de Arte y Comunicacia (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 1
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Rail Road Co. 1
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad Company (1866-1880) 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Cleveland, Buster 1
- Cleveland, Buster, -1998 1
- Coffee House Press 1
- Cohen, Albert J. 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Committee of Small Magazine Editors and Publishers (U.S.) 1
- Comrades In Service 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) Political Action Committee. 1
- Cornell College (Mount Vernon, Iowa) 1
- Cowles, Gardner, 1861-1946 1
- Crane, Michael, 1948- 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Crawford and Eastwood Families 1
- Crawford family 1
- Credit Mobilier of America 1
- Crosby family 1
- Crowl, Denton Chester 1
- Culver, John 1
- Culver, John C., 1932- 1
- Darling, Jay N. 1
- Darling, Jay N. (Jay Norwood), 1876-1962 1
- Daumier, Honore, 1808-1879 1
- Davenport Besler Corportation 1
- Davenport Locomotive Works 1
- Davenport-Besler Corporation 1
- Dennis, Agnes Jolly McConnell, 1825-1900 1
- Dennis, Bryan Francis, 1819-1909 1
- Dew, B.R. 1
- Dickinson, Lester Jesse 1 ∧ less