Showing Collections: 161 - 180 of 545
Abstract Professor and former dean of the University of Iowa College of Nursing. Arrangement Two books that mention Felton and her achievements in nursing are filed in the printed work collection of the Iowa Women's Archives: Complete in All Its Parts: Nursing Education at the University of Iowa, 1898-1998 by Lee Anderson and Kathy Penningroth (1998) and The Path We Tread: Blacks in Nursing Worldwide, 1864-1994...
Abstract Received her master's degree from the Department of Physical Education for Women at the State University of Iowa in 1952.
Abstract Member of the Iowa House of Representatives, 1965-1966, and the first Jewish woman elected to the Iowa Legislature.
Abstract Scrapbook documenting the collegiate life of a State University of Iowa student during the 1920's.
Abstract Humboldt, Iowa, native who taught high school in Iowa and worked for the Unitarian Church in Cleveland and Boston.
Abstract Oral history project of the Iowa Women's Archives.
Abstract Social worker and State University of Iowa graduate from Marne, Iowa, whose papers include diaries and family correspondence.
Abstract Extensive correspondence of Corning, Iowa farm wife and club woman.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Teacher and high school girls basketball coach from Mechanicsville, Iowa.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Republican Iowa legislator from 1950 to 1956 and former president of the League of Women Voters of Iowa.
Abstract Stage actress who spent her childhood in Saskatchewan and was a teacher in Fairfield, Iowa.
Abstract Mt.Vernon, Iowa high school teacher who later owned and directed The Depot Museum in Fayette County, Iowa.
Abstract Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Abstract Landscape architect, author and photographer.
Abstract The first African American woman pharmacist licensed in Iowa and presidential appointee to the United States Foreign Service in the 1950s.
Abstract Farmwoman, basketball player on Newhall High School girls state championship team in 1927.
Abstract Scrapbook featuring the professional and social life of an Iowa nurse in the 1920's.
Abstract Part of the statewide, grass roots effort to provide agricultural and homemaking science to Iowa farmers in the second decade of the twentieth century.
Abstract Autobiographical essays and family history of six generations by rural schoolteacher, homemaker, and artist.
- State University of Iowa 55
- University of Iowa 38
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 15
- Republican Party (Iowa) 15
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 14
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 8
- American Association of University Women 7
- Grinnell College 7
- Iowa State Teachers College 7
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 6
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 6
- Mason, Kären 6
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 6
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 6
- American National Red Cross 5
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 5
- Iowa State College 5
- University of Iowa. College of Nursing 5
- University of Iowa. Libraries. Iowa Women's Archives 5
- City High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- Drake University 4
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 4
- Iowa State University 4
- League of United Latin American Citizens. Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) 4
- Republican National Committee (U.S.) 4
- Shrauger, Cornelia Prentiss, 1896-1985 4
- State University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 4
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 4
- University High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- White family 4
- Coe College 3
- Ellsworth Community College (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 3
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 3
- Jones, Virginia Shrauger, 1921- 3
- Keyes, Margaret N., 1918-2015 3
- League of United Latin American Citizens 3
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 3
- O'Dea, Suzanne, 1950- 3
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 3
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 3
- United Nations 3
- United Nations Association of the United States of America 3
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 3
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education for Women 3
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 3
- University of Wisconsin 3
- Veterans Administration Hospital (Iowa City, Iowa) 3
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 3
- American Association for the United Nations 2
- Atlantic High School (Atlantic, Iowa) 2
- Bourret, Joan Liffring-Zug, 1929- 2
- Central College (Pella, Iowa) 2
- Coffin, Barbara, 1941- 2
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 2
- Daughters of the American Revolution 2
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Day, Cornelia, 1919-2004 2
- Ellsworth family 2
- Emma Goldman Clinic 2
- Englert, Edna Rummelhart, 1902-2005 2
- Everett family 2
- Felton, Geraldene, 1926- 2
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 2
- Furgerson, Betty Jean, 1927- 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Glandorf, Gil 2
- Godwin, Trula, 1940-2002 2
- Grand View College 2
- Grefe, Mary 2
- Griffin, Edna, 1909-2000 2
- Gunderson, Helen, 1945- 2
- Hemm, Joan, 1957- 2
- Henry, Phylliss, 1940- 2
- Hodne, Carol 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa Civil Liberties Union 2
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 2
- Iowa Cornets (Basketball team) 2
- Iowa Falls High School (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 2
- Jack, Jill, 1957- 2
- Keene, Carolyn 2
- Koob, Kathryn 2
- League of Women Voters (Des Moines, Iowa) 2
- Marian Rees Associates (Firm) 2
- McKenzie, Bettie 2
- Migrant Action Program (Mason City, Iowa) 2
- Miller family 2
- Monroe Busy Bees (4-H Club : Mahaska County, Iowa) 2
- Moore, Mary Ellen, 1919-1998 2
- Mullen, Peg, 1917-2009 2
- Muscatine Migrant Committee 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 2
- National Federation of Republican Women 2
- National Organization for Women 2
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 2 ∧ less