Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Correspondence and manuscripts of the British scholar and poet.
Abstract Editor of Wallaces' Farmer 1921-1933; Secretary of Agriculture, 1933-1940; Vice-President of the United States, 1941-1945; Secretary of Commerce, 1945-1946. Includes audio visual materials; clippings; an extensive collection of correspondence, including photocopies of the microfilm edition of the originals in the Library of Congress, Manuscript Division; government documents; personal papers; photographs; research materials, with an emphasis on agriculture, particularly corn, but including...
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract Poet and editor. Books, manuscripts,clippings, correspondence.
Overview Screenwriter and director. Typescripts, screenplays, correspondence, clippings, proofs, photographs, etc.
Dates: 1945-2000; 1980-2015
Abstract Chemist and Lincoln scholar. Manuscripts, notes, proofs, reviews of books on Lincoln's death and the Civil War, and the manuscript of Eisenschiml's autobiography.
Abstract Documents supporting Dr. Conlon's United Nations Sanctions Management: A Case Study of the Iraq Sanctions Committee 1990-1994 (Ardsley, NY: Transnational Publishers, Inc., 2001; ISBN 1-57105-059-0). Most relate to UN sanctions against Iraq from 1990 through the spring of 1995 with extensive materials dealing with UN sanctions against Yugoslaviain the same period plus items dealing with UN sanctions against Angola, Haitiand South Africa and relating to certain peacekeeping activities of the time.
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
- Subject: Research (documents) X
- University of Iowa 2
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blunden, Edmund 1
- Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Canan, Janine 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Drake University 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- United Nations 1
- United Nations Security Council 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less