Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract Professor in English Department 1921-1956. Taught American literature and American drama courses.
Abstract Professor of art and art history. Consultant to National Endowment for the Humanities. Correspondence, administrative records.
Abstract High school educator in dramatic arts. Awarded first Ph.D. in dramatic arts from an American university, received from the University of Iowa in 1932.
Abstract Speeches, articles, and correspondence of a judge of the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals.
Abstract Collection of concert and theater programs, 1872-1975.
Abstract Professor of German at the University of Iowa, 1975-1994. Articles and book reviews.
Abstract University of Iowa professor in Sociology and Anthropology, 1960-1999. Correspondence, speeches, manuscript, awards.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history and director of the UI Center for Human Rights.
Abstract Writer Three Miles Square (1939), environmentalist, and animal activist. Correspondence, subject files, scrapbooks, and preliminary drafts of writings.
Dates: 1920 - 1992
Abstract Professor of music. Head of music library named for her in 1980. Reviews, offprints, articles.
- Subject: Reviews (documents) X
- University of Iowa Archives 7
- University of Iowa Special Collections 4
- University of Iowa. Department of History 2
- Benton, Rita 1
- Cain Park Theatre 1
- Cmiel, Kenneth J. 1
- Corey, Paul 1
- Cornell College (Mount Vernon, Iowa) 1
- Crawford, Bartholow 1
- Cuttler, Charles D. 1
- Evans, Dina Rees 1
- Helm, June 1
- Lafore, Laurence Davis 1
- Lay, Donald P., 1926-2007 1
- Lay, Donald Pomeroy 1
- Marsh, Willard 1
- Miller, Elmer Joseph 1
- Solbrig, Ingeborg 1
- United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit) 1
- University of Iowa Libraries Rita Benson Music Library 1
- University of Iowa. Center for Human Rights 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. Department of German 1 ∧ less