Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract University of Iowa professor of education, 1917-1952. Founder of the University Elementary School.
Found in: University of Iowa Archives
Abstract Shenandoah, Iowa teacher who became school superintendent for Page County, Iowa. She played a central role in the development of activities for rural youth and is referred to as the 'Mother of 4-H.'
Found in: Iowa Women's Archives
- Subject: School principals X
- University of Iowa Special Collections 1
- University of Iowa Archives 1
- Iowa Women's Archives 1
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 1
- Canada-United States Committee on Education 1
- Columbia University. Teachers College. Speyer School 1
- Horn, Ernest 1
- Horn, Ernest, 1882-1967 1