Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The records include publications, legislative correspondence and the Write Women Back into History essays of middle and high school students in Iowa.
Abstract Oral history interviews with the 'pioneers' of Iowa's women jurists.
Abstract First woman assigned to patrol duty on the Des Moines police force, serving from 1972 to 1982.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history, feminist, and political activist.
Abstract Women seeking solutions to problems of sexual harassment, violence, homophobia, and childcare at the University.
- Subject: Sexual harassment X
- Briles, Margaret Stevenson 1
- Coe College 1
- Des Moines (Iowa). Police Department 1
- Hanley, Sarah, 1937- 1
- Henry, Phylliss, 1940- 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Iowa Women Judges Project 1
- Jew, Jean Y. 1
- Lynch, Deborah 1
- Neuman, Linda 1
- Paulsen, Donna 1
- Rohrbough, Malcolm J. 1
- Sackett, Rosemary, 1940- 1
- Scieszinski, Annette 1
- Smith, Charlie 1
- United States. Marshals Service 1
- University of Iowa. Council on the Status of Women 1
- University of Iowa. Department of History 1
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 1
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 1
- Vogel, Gayle Nelson 1
- Womens International League for Peace and Freedom 1
- Write Women Back Into History Essay Contest 1 ∧ less