Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Motion picture and television script writer. Slides, watercolor paintings, scripts, screenplays, short stories and novels by Ross; photographs, three recordings.
Dates: 1942-1965; Majority of material found in 1950-1965
Overview Correspondence and art work by mail artist Buster Cleveland.
Abstract Records for the Milwaukee Road, Amtrak, and the B&O railroads, with some materials from the Elgin, Joliet and Eastern (EJ&E), the Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ), the Nickel Plate Railroad (NKP), and Acheson, Topeka and Santa Fe (AT&SF) lines from the 1880s to the early 1990s.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Correspondence, speeches, articles, leaflets, clippings, scrapbooks and a sketchbook, mostly dealing with politics, conservation, or family affairs, assembled by newspaper cartoonist Ding Darling of The Des Moines Register. There are also some 6,000 original pen-and-ink cartoons drawn by Darling.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1897-1962
Abstract Manuscripts and correspondence related to her books for children including My Name Is-- (1959) and Hidden Year of Devlin Bates (1967).
Abstract Congregational minister, lecturer, and professor. Subject files, literary manuscripts, diaries, photographs, and books relating to Foster's life and career.
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
- University of Iowa 2
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- American Wildlife Institute 1
- Amtrak 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Cleveland, Buster 1
- Comrades In Service 1
- Darling, Jay N. 1
- Darling, Jay N. (Jay Norwood), 1876-1962 1
- Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railway 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Foster, Ora Delmer 1
- General Wildlife Federation 1
- Iowa Natural Resources Council 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Izaak Walton League of America 1
- J.N. "Ding" Darling Foundation 1
- Milman, Estera 1
- Muehl, Lois Baker 1
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad 1
- North American Board for the Study of Religion in Higher Education 1
- Ross, Arthur A. 1
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- University of Iowa. School of Religion 1
- Wildlife Society. Iowa Chapter 1 ∧ less