Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Scope and Contents These papers include reports, correspondence, course schedules, and applications of instructors for the Civilian Pilot Training Program from 1942 to 1944 at the State University of Iowa. Correspondence is included from the Naval Aviation Cadet Selection Board, St. Louis, Missouri, and the Civil Aeronautics Administration Civilian Pilot Training, Kansas City, Missouri, within the reports series. There is correspondence with the Shaw Aircraft Company, which operated a flight school...
Abstract University of Iowa professor of civil engineering, 1963-1993.
Scope and Contents The theses in this collection were prepared by undergraduate students enrolled in the UI College of Engineering during the early 1900's. Many of the theses were implemented as public works projects by Iowa communities and are so indicated by title. For example:Broderick, Elmer Frank. Sewage disposal plant at Newton, Iowa. 1912. 119.The titles are arranged in alphabetical order by name of author, including year of completion. The number at the end of each entry was assigned chronologically at...
- Subject: University of Iowa. College of Engineering X
- Biomedical Engineering Program 1
- Branson, Dan E. 1
- Brown, George W. 1
- Center for Simulation & Design Optimization 1
- Chemical Engineering department 1
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Program 1
- Civilian Pilot Training Program 1
- Coe College 1
- College of Engineering 1
- Engineering Bachelors Theses 1
- Engineering College 1
- Engineering Legion of Meccasacius 1
- Eta Kappa Nu, Beta Iota Chapter 1
- Iowa Institute of Hydraulic Research 1
- Mechanical Engineering department 1
- Office of the Dean, College of Engineering 1
- Raymond, William G. 1
- Summer Management Course and Reference Material 1 ∧ less