Contemporary / Christie's ; Andre C ; Basquiat JM ; Gilbert & George ; Kelley M ; Prince R ; Wool C ; Boltanski C., 2000
Please navigate to collection organization to place requests.
Scope and Contents
Auction catalogue. One fold-out page depicts Jeff Koons' Red Butt in which he and his wife are shown having intercourse with full genitalia nudity. -- Source of annotation: Marvin or Ruth Sackner.
- Creation: 2000
- Andre, Carl, 1935- (Person)
- Basquiat, Jean-Michel, 1960-1988 (Person)
- Kelley, Mike, 1954-2012 (Person)
- Prince, Richard, 1949- (Person)
- Wool, Christopher (Person)
- Christie, Manson & Woods International Inc (Organization)
- Gilbert & George (Organization)
0 See container summary (1 soft cover book (185 pages) + 5 pages (fold-out)) ; 26.6 x 21 x 1.3 cm
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
The Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry, on loan from Ruth and Marvin A. Sackner and the Sackner Family Partnership.
Published: London, England : Christie's. Nationality of creator: British. General: Added by: MARVIN; updated by: RED.
Part of the The Ruth and Marvin Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry Repository
125 W. Washington St.
Iowa City Iowa 52242 United States