Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 182
Iowa City chapter.
Muscatine organization of area artists who opened a shop and organized an annual craft fair, classes, and craft demonstrations.
Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
Eastern Iowa women's study and social club.
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
The group formed in 1956 to help elect Democratic candidates.
Organized in 1973, members supported a number of feminist initiatives including economic equalty and the ERA.
Iron casting company in Davenport, Iowa. Includes blueprints, budgets, correspondence, publicity, and photographs.
The club was a social group gathered in homes to review books.
The club was organized in 1911 for the social and intellectual benefit of the ladies of Boone and the surrounding area.
Social and philanthropic club organized in 1947 by African American women in Fort Madison, Iowa
This exhibit was created by the Master Farm Homemakers Guild to publicize their history in Iowa.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Materials relate to the suit filed by 3 dental hygiene faculty members charging that the scheduled closing of the University of Iowa Dental Hygiene Program was discriminatory.
Appeal Documents, 1995-1996 (Boxes 19-20)
Background Information, 1985-1995 (Boxes 20-24, 27)
Defendant Exhibits, 1995 (Boxes 6-10)
Formal Documents, 1991-1995 (Boxes 1-3)
Letters of Support, 1991-1995 (Boxes 25-26)
Newspaper Clippings, 1991-1996 (Box 26)
Plaintiff Exhibits, 1995 (Boxes 11-19, 27)
Trial Transcripts, 1995 (Boxes 3-6)
Unidentified Exhibits, 1995 (Boxes 10-11)
Time capsule documenting women's community involvement, as captured in 1896 and 1946.
Organization formed to work for passage of Iowa state ERA.
Women's study club founded in 1878 in Marion, Iowa.
A women's investment club organized to invest the assets of the partnership solely in stocks, bonds, and securities, for the education and benefit of the partners.
Correspondence, account books, reports, lists, attendance registers, minutes, rosters of officers, publicity material, programs, and financial records.
Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.