Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Organization formed to work for passage of Iowa state ERA.
Feminist health clinic.
Administration Boxes 1-30 and 66
EGC projects Boxes 30-48 and 67
Anti-abortion movement Boxes 48-50 and 67
Pro-choice movement Boxes 50-53 and 67
Publications, EGC Boxes 53-54
Publications, non-EGC Boxes 54-56 and 67-68
Newspaper clippings Boxes 56-57 and 68
Photographs Boxes 36, 59-50, and 58-60
Scrapbook Box 61
Artifacts Boxes 38, 62-63, and 69
Audiovisual [audiocassette and videocassette collections]
Grassroots campaign initiated in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1991 to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa constitution in the 1992 election.
The records include publications, legislative correspondence and the Write Women Back into History essays of middle and high school students in Iowa.
The organization formed in 1992 to work for passage of the state ERA in Iowa.
Established by the Iowa Commission on the Status of Women in 1975 to recognize the contributions of Iowa women.
Organization to promote the advancement of women in politics.
Organized in Iowa City to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the constitution of the state of Iowa.
"New Strategies, Old Obstacles in the Fight for Equality: An Analysis of the 1992 Iowa ERA Referendum Campaign," is shelved in the Iowa Women's Archives printed works collection (fHQ.1236.5.U6 F45 1993).
The group was formed in 1973. The purpose of the group was to improve and expand the role of women in society and it supported the Equal Rights Amendment, safe and legal abortion among other issues.
Feminist activist organization records.
- 1971-1980 8
- Women -- Political activity 8
- Women lawyers 8
- Iowa 7
- Women -- Societies and clubs 7
- Equal rights amendments 6
- Cultural artifacts 5
- Feminism 5
- Photographs 5
- Political participation 4
- Women 4
- Equality before the law 3
- Political campaigns 3
- Video recordings 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 2
- Johnson County (Iowa) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Sex discrimination against women 2
- Sound recordings 2
- 2001-2010 1
- Abortion 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Awards 1
- Bisexuals 1
- Caucus 1
- Civil rights demonstrations 1
- Community education 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Discrimination in employment 1
- Dubuque (Iowa) 1
- Feminists 1
- Gays 1
- Lesbians 1
- Medical care 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Politicians 1
- Poor women 1
- Pro-choice movement 1
- Pro-life movement 1
- Sexual harassment 1
- Sexual minorities 1
- Transgender people 1
- Women in public life 1
- Women's health services 1
- Working class women 1 ∧ less
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- ERA Iowa 1992 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Emma Goldman Clinic 1
- Goldsmith, Judith 1
- Iowa Women's Caucus Research and Education Center 1
- Iowa Women's Equality Campaign 1
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 1
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 1
- Johnson County ERA Coalition (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- Mondale, Walter F., 1928- 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 1
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Womens International League for Peace and Freedom 1
- Write Women Back Into History Essay Contest 1 ∧ less