Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution records
Organization formed to work for passage of Iowa state ERA.
ERA Iowa 1992 records
Grassroots campaign initiated in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1991 to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa constitution in the 1992 election.
Iowa Commission on the Status of Women records
The records include publications, legislative correspondence and the Write Women Back into History essays of middle and high school students in Iowa.
Iowa Women's Equality Campaign records
The organization formed in 1992 to work for passage of the state ERA in Iowa.
Iowa Women's Hall of Fame records
Established by the Iowa Commission on the Status of Women in 1975 to recognize the contributions of Iowa women.
Iowa Women's Political Caucus records
Organization to promote the advancement of women in politics.
Johnson County ERA Coalition records
Organized in Iowa City to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the constitution of the state of Iowa.
"New Strategies, Old Obstacles in the Fight for Equality: An Analysis of the 1992 Iowa ERA Referendum Campaign," is shelved in the Iowa Women's Archives printed works collection (fHQ.1236.5.U6 F45 1993).
National Organization for Women, Dubuque Chapter records
The group was formed in 1973. The purpose of the group was to improve and expand the role of women in society and it supported the Equal Rights Amendment, safe and legal abortion among other issues.
National Organization for Women, Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter records
Feminist activist organization records.
- Women -- Political activity 8
- Women lawyers 8
- 1971-1980 7
- Iowa 7
- Women -- Societies and clubs 7
- Equal rights amendments 6
- Cultural artifacts 4
- Feminism 4
- Photographs 4
- Political participation 4
- Women 4
- Equality before the law 3
- Political campaigns 3
- Johnson County (Iowa) 2
- Sex discrimination against women 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Video recordings 2
- Abortion 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Awards 1
- Caucus 1
- Civil rights demonstrations 1
- Community education 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Discrimination in employment 1
- Dubuque (Iowa) 1
- Feminists 1
- Iowa City (Iowa) 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Politicians 1
- Poor women 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sexual harassment 1
- Women in public life 1
- Working class women 1 ∧ less
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- ERA Iowa 1992 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Goldsmith, Judith 1
- Iowa Women's Caucus Research and Education Center 1
- Iowa Women's Equality Campaign 1
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 1
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 1
- Johnson County ERA Coalition (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- Mondale, Walter F., 1928- 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 1
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Womens International League for Peace and Freedom 1
- Write Women Back Into History Essay Contest 1 ∧ less