Showing Collections: 61 - 80 of 96
Founded in Iowa City in 1937 to celebrate its members' Norwegian heritage.
Local chapter of 4-H organized in Mahaska County, Iowa, 1952.
Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Garden club in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
Percival, Iowa club that made quilts to raise money for the community.
Association to promote the professional growth of women in the law.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Women's club founded in Des Moines in January 1900.
Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Professional women's service club formed before 1935, which is active in community and world service, with special emphasis on hearing and speech aid.
Sexual abuse response and advocacy center established in in Iowa City in 1973 to serve located the University of Iowa community and surrounding counties.
The Reproductive Rights Coalition of Iowa City (RRCIC) formed in January 1989 in response to Operation Rescue's attempt to shut down a local abortion clinic.
The club was originally organized by Washington Township women to work on quilting and other handiwork.
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
Choral group that was invited to represent Iowa at the New York World's Fair in 1939.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Religious order that helped to establish a school in St. John's Parish, Bancroft, Iowa in 1900.
Women's study group which originated in 1874.
Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.