Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 59
Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
Eastern Iowa women's study and social club.
The club was a social group gathered in homes to review books.
The club was organized in 1911 for the social and intellectual benefit of the ladies of Boone and the surrounding area.
A women's investment club organized to invest the assets of the partnership solely in stocks, bonds, and securities, for the education and benefit of the partners.
Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
A social and benevolent women's club near Atlantic, Iowa.
Civic and philanthropic organization.
The guild taught needlework skills and participated in shows.
Feminist health clinic.
Administration Boxes 1-30 and 66
EGC projects Boxes 30-48 and 67
Anti-abortion movement Boxes 48-50 and 67
Pro-choice movement Boxes 50-53 and 67
Publications, EGC Boxes 53-54
Publications, non-EGC Boxes 54-56 and 67-68
Newspaper clippings Boxes 56-57 and 68
Photographs Boxes 36, 59-50, and 58-60
Scrapbook Box 61
Artifacts Boxes 38, 62-63, and 69
Audiovisual [audiocassette and videocassette collections]
Women's drama study club founded in 1914 in Iowa City.
The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Records of the local Community Coordinated Child Care.
This collection contains meeting minutes, annual reports, and scrapbooks of club activities.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
The Commission addressed issues such as the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA), abortion reform, daycare, equal pay for equal work, and sex discrimination in employment, insurance, and education. At the end of 1970, the GCSW reported two major legislative accomplishments: the passage of no-fault divorce laws and the addition of sex to the Iowa Civil Rights Act of 1965.
Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.