Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Flora Garden Club (Manchester, Iowa) records
The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) records
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) records
Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
Muscatine Garden Club records
Founded in 1929 to promote the knowledge and love of gardening.
Muscatine Herb Pals records
Study group organized to stimulate the advancement of herb gardening and herb use.
Neighborhood Social Club records (Delaware County, Iowa)
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Palo Alto Garden Club (Emmetsburg, Iowa) records
Garden club in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
Prairie View Club (Hardin County) records
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Sharon Township Farm Bureau Women's Club (Johnson County, Iowa) records
Farm Bureau women's club that provided education and services organized around farm issues.
Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) records
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) records
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Gardening 10
- Clubs 9
- Cooking 7
- Photographs 7
- Sewing 7
- Social participation 7
- Rural women 6
- Women in agriculture 6
- Community organization 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Agriculture 2
- Families 2
- Farm life 2
- Financial records 2
- Manchester (Iowa) 2
- Muscatine (Iowa) 2
- Rural families 2
- Yearbooks 2
- 2001-2010 1
- 4-H clubs 1
- Canning and preserving 1
- Community life 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Emmetsburg (Iowa) 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Girls 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Herb gardening 1
- Herb gardens 1
- Herbs 1
- Horticultural exhibitions 1
- Horticulture 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 1
- Quilting 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- Women in public life 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Flora Garden Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Iowa Federation of Garden Clubs 1
- Korneman, Hazel 1
- Muscatine Garden Club 1
- Muscatine Herb Pals 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- Palo Alto Garden Club (Emmetsburg, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Sharon Township Farm Bureau Women's Club (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less