Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
This collection contains meeting minutes, annual reports, and scrapbooks of club activities.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.
Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Cultural women's club in Fort Madison, Iowa which focused on intellectual improvement through study and reading.
Study group organized to stimulate the advancement of herb gardening and herb use.
Local chapter formed in 1932.
Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Women's club founded in Des Moines in January 1900.
Study club founded in 1932 to discuss works by Alfred Tennyson; it later expanded its focus to include charitable and community-based activities.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 14
- 20th century 13
- Photographs 13
- Clubs 11
- 2001-2010 7
- Intellectual life 4
- Community organization 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 3
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- Books and reading 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Community education 2
- Marion (Iowa) 2
- Rural women 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Social participation 2
- Women 2
- Women in agriculture 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- Women in community organization 2
- 1971-1980 1
- 2011-2020 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Authors 1
- Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Cedar Rapids (Iowa) 1
- Christian women 1
- Communication in organizations 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Ecumenical movement 1
- English poetry 1
- Family violence 1
- Flower arrangement, Japanese 1
- Flower gardening 1
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Gardening 1
- Herb gardening 1
- Herb gardens 1
- Herbs 1
- Iowa 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Medical care 1
- Minority women 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Muscatine (Iowa) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Percival (Iowa) 1
- Posters 1
- Professional associations 1
- Public welfare 1
- Social networks 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Waterloo (Iowa) 1
- Women and literature 1
- Women and religion 1
- Women in Christianity 1
- Women in church work 1
- Women in nonprofit organizations 1
- Women in the professions 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Eisinger, Mary 1
- Four Seasons Garden Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Henry, Gloria 1
- Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club 1
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Knight, Bernie 1
- Korneman, Hazel 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- Monday Afternoon Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Muscatine Herb Pals 1
- National Council of State Garden Clubs 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Waterloo-Cedar Rapids Branch 1
- Networking Together, Inc. 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Professional Women's League (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Stonecroft Ministries 1
- Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 1
- United Sisters of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Woodburn, Edna 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1 ∧ less