Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
Abstract A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Abstract Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
Abstract Women's study club founded in Sioux City in 1892.
Abstract A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Abstract The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.
Abstract Iowa City publisher and printer of lesbian and feminist books that existed from 1973 to 1985.
Abstract Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Abstract Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Abstract Cultural women's club in Fort Madison, Iowa which focused on intellectual improvement through study and reading.
Abstract Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Abstract Women's club founded in Des Moines in January 1900.
Abstract Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Abstract Professional women's service club formed before 1935, which is active in community and world service, with special emphasis on hearing and speech aid.
- 20th century 13
- Photographs 13
- Women -- Societies and clubs 13
- Clubs 12
- Scrapbooks 11
- 2001-2010 7
- Intellectual life 6
- Civic improvement 3
- Cultural artifacts 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 3
- Women 3
- 1981-1990 2
- Books and reading 2
- Community education 2
- Community organization 2
- Des Moines (Iowa) 2
- Posters 2
- Rural women 2
- Sioux City (Iowa) 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Social participation 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Women in agriculture 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- Women in community organization 2
- 1971-1980 1
- 1991-2000 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Bisexuals 1
- Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Christian women 1
- College graduates 1
- Communication in organizations 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Ecumenical movement 1
- Family violence 1
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Gays 1
- Iowa 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Lesbians 1
- Marion (Iowa) 1
- Medical care 1
- Minority women 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Newsletters 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Percival (Iowa) 1
- Poetry 1
- Private presses 1
- Public welfare 1
- Sexual minorities 1
- Social networks 1
- Social service 1
- Speeches 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Transgender people 1
- Video recordings 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and journalism 1
- Women and literature 1
- Women and religion 1
- Women in Christianity 1
- Women in church work 1
- Women in nonprofit organizations 1
- Women in the professions 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Emerson Study Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club 1
- Iowa City Women's Press 1
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- Monday Afternoon Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Networking Together, Inc. 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Professional Women's League (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Proteus Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club International 1
- Stonecroft Ministries 1
- United Sisters of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1 ∧ less