Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) records
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) records
Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
Neighborhood Social Club records (Delaware County, Iowa)
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Prairie View Club (Hardin County) records
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Sharon Township Farm Bureau Women's Club (Johnson County, Iowa) records
Farm Bureau women's club that provided education and services organized around farm issues.
Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) records
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Community organization 3
- Photographs 3
- Agriculture 2
- Families 2
- Farm life 2
- Financial records 2
- Rural families 2
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1