Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Clubs 3
- Rural women 3
- Women in agriculture 3
- Community organization 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- Canning and preserving 1
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Financial records 1
- Girls 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Quilting 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1