Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Abstract Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
Abstract The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Abstract Farm Bureau women's club.
Abstract Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Abstract Farm Bureau women's club that provided education and services organized around farm issues.
Abstract A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- 20th century 6
- Community organization 4
- Families 3
- Farm life 3
- Photographs 3
- Agriculture 2
- Financial records 2
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 2
- Rural families 2
- 1971-1980 1
- 1981-1990 1
- 1991-2000 1
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1