Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Organization formed to work for passage of Iowa state ERA.
Grassroots campaign initiated in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1991 to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa constitution in the 1992 election.
Organization to promote passage of an Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa and United States constitutions.
Grassroots organization opposed to Iowa's ratification of the ERA to the Iowa and United States constitutions.
The organization formed in 1992 to work for passage of the state ERA in Iowa.
Organized in Iowa City to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the constitution of the state of Iowa.
"New Strategies, Old Obstacles in the Fight for Equality: An Analysis of the 1992 Iowa ERA Referendum Campaign," is shelved in the Iowa Women's Archives printed works collection (fHQ.1236.5.U6 F45 1993).
Includes ERA campaign material.
The group was formed in 1973. The purpose of the group was to improve and expand the role of women in society and it supported the Equal Rights Amendment, safe and legal abortion among other issues.
Feminist activist organization records.
Association to promote the professional growth of women in the law.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 10
- Women's rights 10
- 1971-1980 9
- 1991-2000 8
- Iowa 6
- Political campaigns 6
- Political participation 6
- Cultural artifacts 4
- Feminism 3
- Photographs 3
- Sound recordings 3
- Community education 2
- Johnson County (Iowa) 2
- Polk County (Iowa) 2
- Video recordings 2
- 20th century 1
- Abortion 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- Ames (Iowa) 1
- Bisexuals 1
- Career development 1
- Caucus 1
- Civil rights demonstrations 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Discrimination in employment 1
- Dubuque (Iowa) 1
- Equality before the law 1
- Feminists 1
- Gays 1
- Housing 1
- Iowa City (Iowa) 1
- Law 1
- Lawyers 1
- Lesbians 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Municipal government 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Political candidates 1
- Posters 1
- Professional associations 1
- Professional education of women 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sex discrimination against women 1
- Sexual minorities 1
- Sioux City (Iowa) 1
- Transgender people 1
- Urban renewal 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- ERA Iowa 1992 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Goldsmith, Judith 1
- Iowa ERA Coalition 1
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys 1
- Iowa State Bar Association 1
- Iowa Women Against the Equal Rights Amendment 1
- Iowa Women's Equality Campaign 1
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 1
- Johnson County ERA Coalition (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- League of Women Voters of Sioux City, Iowa 1
- Mondale, Walter F., 1928- 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Ames Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Polk County Women Attorneys (Iowa) 1
- Polk County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1 ∧ less