Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
Farm women's club organized in 1926.
Local chapter of the professional organization focused on social, educational, and professional activities.
Organized in Marion, Iowa in 1935 to for women to do needlework and handicrafts.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
A women's club concerned primarily with philanthropic and social activities.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Clubs 8
- Community organization 7
- Rural women 5
- Women in agriculture 5
- Cooking 4
- Gardening 4
- Sewing 4
- 2001-2010 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women in charitable work 3
- Anniversaries 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Iowa City (Iowa) 2
- Marion (Iowa) 2
- Women and War 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- 1971-1980 1
- 1981-1990 1
- 1991-2000 1
- 4-H clubs 1
- Awards 1
- Businesswomen 1
- Canning and preserving 1
- Career development 1
- Charities 1
- College graduates 1
- Community arts projects 1
- Community life 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Families 1
- Farm life 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Friendship 1
- Garner (Iowa) 1
- Girls 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Homemakers 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Mothers 1
- Needlework 1
- Professional associations 1
- Professional education of women 1
- Quilting 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Secretaries 1
- Social service 1
- Speeches 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Williams (Iowa) 1
- Women 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and the arts 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- International Women's Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College 1
- Know Your Neighbor Club (Williams, Iowa) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Robert Lucas Chapter (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- New Art Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Proteus Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) 1
- Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Tuesday Nighters (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less