Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
Civic and philanthropic organization.
Women's study club founded in Sioux City in 1892.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.
Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Cultural women's club in Fort Madison, Iowa which focused on intellectual improvement through study and reading.
Founded in 1929 to promote the knowledge and love of gardening.
Study group organized to stimulate the advancement of herb gardening and herb use.
Local chapter formed in 1932.
Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Organization to promote improvement of conditions and treatment for brain-related disorders.
Women's club founded in Des Moines in January 1900.
Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Professional women's service club formed before 1935, which is active in community and world service, with special emphasis on hearing and speech aid.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 17
- Clubs 16
- Photographs 13
- Scrapbooks 13
- 2001-2010 9
- Intellectual life 6
- Community organization 5
- Civic improvement 4
- Women in charitable work 4
- Cultural artifacts 3
- Des Moines (Iowa) 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 3
- Sound recordings 3
- 2011-2020 2
- Books and reading 2
- Community education 2
- Marion (Iowa) 2
- Muscatine (Iowa) 2
- Rural women 2
- Sioux City (Iowa) 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Social participation 2
- Women 2
- Women in agriculture 2
- Women in community organization 2
- Women in nonprofit organizations 2
- Art museums 1
- Authors 1
- Cedar Rapids (Iowa) 1
- Christian women 1
- College graduates 1
- Communication in organizations 1
- Continuing education 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Ecumenical movement 1
- English poetry 1
- Family violence 1
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Gardening 1
- Herb gardening 1
- Herb gardens 1
- Herbs 1
- Historic preservation 1
- Iowa 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Medical care 1
- Mental health services 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Newsletters 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Percival (Iowa) 1
- Posters 1
- Professional associations 1
- Public welfare 1
- Social service 1
- Speeches 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Volunteers 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Waterloo (Iowa) 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and literature 1
- Women and religion 1
- Women in Christianity 1
- Women in church work 1
- Women in the professions 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Emerson Study Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club 1
- Iowa Federation of Garden Clubs 1
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Korneman, Hazel 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- Monday Afternoon Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Muscatine Garden Club 1
- Muscatine Herb Pals 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Waterloo-Cedar Rapids Branch 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Pilot International (Organization) 1
- Pilot International Club of Iowa City 1
- Professional Women's League (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Proteus Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club International 1
- Stonecroft Ministries 1
- Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 1 ∧ less