Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 29
Eastern Iowa women's study and social club.
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Scott County, Iowa, Farm Bureau women's club.
A social and benevolent women's club near Atlantic, Iowa.
Walnut and Webster chapter records of this social and benevolent club comprised of farmwomen.
An organization advocating the prevention of farm-related childhood injuries, health risks and fatalities.
Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Social club founded in 1923. Presentations were given on food preservation, nutrition, sewing, and tailoring.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Part of the statewide, grass roots effort to provide agricultural and homemaking science to Iowa farmers in the second decade of the twentieth century.
Social club organized in 1930 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
Rural women participated in a great number and variety of clubs. This collection has short histories of a variety of clubs formed in Iowa in the first part of the 20th century.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Women's auxiliary of the Iowa Pork Producer's Association, founded in 1964. Merged with the men's organization in 1992.
Farm women's club organized in 1926.
The committee splintered from the extension service in 1955 and became the largest political and corporate organization representing farmer interests in Iowa.
4 folders, shelved in SCVF.
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 26
- 20th century 19
- Clubs 17
- Photographs 14
- Scrapbooks 13
- Social participation 13
- Farm life 8
- Community organization 7
- Cooking 7
- Gardening 7
- Sewing 7
- Women in community organization 7
- 1971-1980 6
- 1991-2000 6
- 2001-2010 6
- Farmers 6
- 1981-1990 4
- Agriculture 4
- Country life 4
- Iowa 4
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 4
- Women in charitable work 4
- Families 3
- Homemakers 3
- Rural families 3
- Twentieth century 3
- Women 3
- 1951-1960 2
- 1961-1970 2
- 4-H clubs 2
- Des Moines (Iowa) 2
- Financial records 2
- Mahaska County (Iowa) 2
- Manchester (Iowa) 2
- Percival (Iowa) 2
- West Liberty (Iowa) 2
- Yearbooks 2
- 1931-1940 1
- 1941-1950 1
- Allamakee County (Iowa) 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audubon societies 1
- Bird watching 1
- Books and reading 1
- Cass County (Iowa) 1
- Children's accidents 1
- Choruses 1
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Education 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Feminism 1
- Fund raising 1
- Globalization 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Harrison County (Iowa) 1
- Home economics 1
- Industrial accidents 1
- Industrial safety 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Muscatine County (Iowa) 1
- Natural foods 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Palo Alto County (Iowa) 1
- Pork industry and trade 1
- Public relations 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural conditions 1
- Rural girls 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Sioux County (Iowa) 1
- Sustainable agriculture 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Walnut (Iowa) 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Webster (Iowa) 1
- Williams (Iowa) 1
- Winneshiek County (Iowa) 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in public life 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Youth development 1 ∧ less
- Anton, Judy 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Walnut Chapter (Walnut, Iowa) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Webster Chapter (Webster, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids 1
- Flynn, Martin 1
- Franklin Township Farm Bureau Women (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Freedom Township Women's Club (Palo Alto County, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Neighbors Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Grand Meadow Women's Club (Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Harrison County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Hartupee Social Club (West Liberty, Iowa) 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Iowa Pigskin Sales Company 1
- Iowa Pork Producers Association 1
- Iowa Porkettes 1
- Iowa State Fair 1
- J.I. Case Company 1
- Know Your Neighbor Club (Williams, Iowa) 1
- Living History Farms (Museum) 1
- Louden, Kathryn 1
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 1
- Malkmus, Doris Jeanne, 1952- 1
- Minowa Rug Guild (Winneshiek County, Iowa) 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- New York World's Fair (1939-1940 : New York, N.Y.) 1
- North Madison Happy Pals 4-H Club (Mahaska County, Iowa) 1
- O'Brien County Farm Bureau Women (Iowa) 1
- O'Brien, Denise, 1949- 1
- Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Post-Franklin Township Club (Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Sharon Township Farm Bureau Women's Club (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Sioux County Women's Chorus (Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1
- Women, Food & Agriculture Network 1 ∧ less