Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) records
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Hartupee Social Club records
Social club organized in 1930 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
International Women's Club records
Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
Neighborhood Social Club records (Delaware County, Iowa)
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
New Art Club of Marion (Iowa) records
Organized in Marion, Iowa in 1935 to for women to do needlework and handicrafts.
Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County) records
Farm Bureau women's club.
Prairie View Club (Hardin County) records
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) records
Study club founded in 1932 to discuss works by Alfred Tennyson; it later expanded its focus to include charitable and community-based activities.
The Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) records
Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) records
Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) records
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) records
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- 20th century 11
- Clubs 11
- Community organization 11
- Photographs 8
- Rural women 7
- Women in agriculture 7
- Cooking 5
- Gardening 5
- Sewing 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Families 3
- Marion (Iowa) 3
- 1971-1980 2
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- 2001-2010 2
- Anniversaries 2
- Farm life 2
- Financial records 2
- Handicraft 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- Awards 1
- Community arts projects 1
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- English poetry 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Friendship 1
- Fund raising 1
- Garner (Iowa) 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Homemakers 1
- Iowa City (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Mothers 1
- Needlework 1
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural families 1
- Scholarships 1
- Social service 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- West Liberty (Iowa) 1
- Women 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and the arts 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Hartupee Social Club (West Liberty, Iowa) 1
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- International Women's Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- New Art Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 1
- Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less