Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Organized in Marion, Iowa in 1935 to for women to do needlework and handicrafts.
Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Garden club in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
Percival, Iowa club that made quilts to raise money for the community.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Organization that provided support for weight loss.
Records from seven women's clubs in West Branch, Iowa.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- 20th century 17
- Clubs 17
- Women -- Societies and clubs 17
- Community organization 13
- Scrapbooks 11
- Social participation 8
- Rural women 7
- Women in agriculture 7
- 2001-2010 5
- Women in community organization 5
- Gardening 4
- Yearbooks 4
- Cooking 3
- Marion (Iowa) 3
- Percival (Iowa) 3
- Sewing 3
- 1971-1980 2
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- Anniversaries 2
- Homemakers 2
- Iowa City (Iowa) 2
- Women 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- Awards 1
- Body weight -- Regulation 1
- Books and reading 1
- Community arts projects 1
- Community education 1
- Community life 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Correspondence 1
- Country life 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Emmetsburg (Iowa) 1
- Families 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Financial records 1
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Friendship 1
- Garner (Iowa) 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Horticulture 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Mothers 1
- Needlework 1
- Quilting 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Scholarships 1
- Social service 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Weight loss 1
- West Branch (Iowa) 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and the arts 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Fort Madison Women's Club 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Neighbors Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- International Women's Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- New Art Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Palo Alto Garden Club (Emmetsburg, Iowa) 1
- Percival Needlecrafters (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- TOPS Club. Iowa City Chapter 1
- Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- West Branch Women's Clubs (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less