Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Scott County, Iowa, Farm Bureau women's club.
Social club founded in 1923. Presentations were given on food preservation, nutrition, sewing, and tailoring.
A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Part of the statewide, grass roots effort to provide agricultural and homemaking science to Iowa farmers in the second decade of the twentieth century.
Women's auxiliary of the Iowa Pork Producer's Association, founded in 1964. Merged with the men's organization in 1992.
Farm women's club organized in 1926.
Local chapter of 4-H organized in Mahaska County, Iowa, 1952.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Choral group that was invited to represent Iowa at the New York World's Fair in 1939.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 12
- 20th century 10
- Scrapbooks 9
- Clubs 7
- Social participation 6
- Women in community organization 4
- 1971-1980 3
- Community organization 3
- Cooking 3
- Country life 3
- Farm life 3
- Gardening 3
- Sewing 3
- 1951-1960 2
- 1961-1970 2
- 4-H clubs 2
- Homemakers 2
- Percival (Iowa) 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- Yearbooks 2
- 1931-1940 1
- 1941-1950 1
- 1981-1990 1
- 2001-2010 1
- Agriculture 1
- Books and reading 1
- Choruses 1
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Education 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Financial records 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Harrison County (Iowa) 1
- Home economics 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Mahaska County (Iowa) 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Palo Alto County (Iowa) 1
- Pork industry and trade 1
- Public relations 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural families 1
- Rural girls 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Sioux County (Iowa) 1
- Twentieth century 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Williams (Iowa) 1
- Women 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in public life 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Youth development 1 ∧ less
- Anton, Judy 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Freedom Township Women's Club (Palo Alto County, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Neighbors Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Harrison County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Iowa Pigskin Sales Company 1
- Iowa Pork Producers Association 1
- Iowa Porkettes 1
- Iowa State Fair 1
- Know Your Neighbor Club (Williams, Iowa) 1
- Louden, Kathryn 1
- Malkmus, Doris Jeanne, 1952- 1
- New York World's Fair (1939-1940 : New York, N.Y.) 1
- North Madison Happy Pals 4-H Club (Mahaska County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Sioux County Women's Chorus (Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less