Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Social club organized in 1930 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Scott County, Iowa, farm woman who was active in 4-H and the Farm Bureau.
Home extension course, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and other early twentieth century rural organization publications collected by an Iowa farm wife.
The committee splintered from the extension service in 1955 and became the largest political and corporate organization representing farmer interests in Iowa.
4 folders, shelved in SCVF.
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Farm Bureau women's club.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- 20th century 12
- Administrative records 12
- Clubs 9
- Community organization 9
- Photographs 7
- Social participation 7
- Women in community organization 7
- Cooking 6
- Gardening 6
- Sewing 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Farm life 4
- Farmers 3
- Homemakers 3
- 1971-1980 2
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- 2001-2010 2
- Community life 2
- Correspondence 2
- Country life 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2
- Handicraft 2
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 2
- Percival (Iowa) 2
- Personal papers 2
- West Liberty (Iowa) 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- Annual reports 1
- Books and reading 1
- Child care 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Embroidery 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Home economics 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa City (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Livestock 1
- Mahaska County (Iowa) 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Monticello (Iowa) 1
- Muscatine County (Iowa) 1
- Nutrition 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural conditions 1
- Rural families 1
- Rural girls 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Textile fabrics 1
- Twentieth century 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women 1
- Women and War 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Franklin Township Farm Bureau Women (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Neighbors Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Hartupee Social Club (West Liberty, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Luella Rynerson, 1876-1948 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Tri Mu 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1
- Zindel, Irene Rock, 1917- 1 ∧ less