Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
University of Iowa nurse who farmed with her husband in Johnson County, Iowa
The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
This collection contains meeting minutes, annual reports, and scrapbooks of club activities.
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
Home extension course, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and other early twentieth century rural organization publications collected by an Iowa farm wife.
Founded in 1929 to promote the knowledge and love of gardening.
Study group organized to stimulate the advancement of herb gardening and herb use.
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Farm Bureau women's club.
Garden club in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Farm Bureau women's club that provided education and services organized around farm issues.
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Gardening 14
- Women -- Societies and clubs 14
- 20th century 13
- Administrative records 13
- Clubs 11
- Cooking 9
- Photographs 9
- Rural women 9
- Sewing 9
- Social participation 9
- Women in agriculture 9
- Community organization 7
- Farm life 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Families 4
- 2001-2010 3
- Cultural artifacts 3
- Farmers 3
- Yearbooks 3
- 1971-1980 2
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- 2011-2020 2
- 4-H clubs 2
- Agriculture 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Handicraft 2
- Iowa City (Iowa) 2
- Johnson County (Iowa) 2
- Manchester (Iowa) 2
- Muscatine (Iowa) 2
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 2
- Personal papers 2
- Rural families 2
- Women in community organization 2
- Canning and preserving 1
- Child care 1
- Community life 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Diaries 1
- Embroidery 1
- Emmetsburg (Iowa) 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Flower arrangement, Japanese 1
- Flower gardening 1
- Fund raising 1
- Girls 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Herb gardening 1
- Herb gardens 1
- Herbs 1
- Home economics 1
- Homemakers 1
- Horticultural exhibitions 1
- Horticulture 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Livestock 1
- Monticello (Iowa) 1
- Nurses 1
- Nutrition 1
- Planting (Plant culture) 1
- Quilting 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Textile fabrics 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in public life 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Eisinger, Mary 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Flora Garden Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Four Seasons Garden Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Henry, Gloria 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Iowa Federation of Garden Clubs 1
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Knight, Bernie 1
- Korneman, Hazel 1
- Muscatine Garden Club 1
- Muscatine Herb Pals 1
- National Council of State Garden Clubs 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Palo Alto Garden Club (Emmetsburg, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Schmidt, Donna, 1921-2011 1
- Sharon Township Farm Bureau Women's Club (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Luella Rynerson, 1876-1948 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1
- Woodburn, Edna 1 ∧ less