Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Teacher, decorated veteran nurse and pioneer in the field of nursing education, Bacon served as a captain in the U.S. Army Nurse Corps during World War II and participated in the invasion of Normandy.
Professor of nursing,1957-1976, dean of the College of Nursing, 1949-1957, and director of nursing for the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics,1968-1976.
The 2004 accession is shelved in boxes 47-50.The total number of boxes in the collection is 52.
- Chautauquas 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Entertainers 1
- Military nursing 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 1
- Nursing 1
- Nursing students 1
- Photographs 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Women in higher education 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- France -- Normandy 1 ∧ less
- Aydelotte, Myrtle K. (Myrtle Kitchell) 1
- Bacon, Evelyn Crary, 1916-1997 1
- Crary, Julia 1
- United States. Army Nurse Corps 1
- University of Minnesota. School of Nursing 1