Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Barbara M. Calderon papers
Collection — Folder: 1
Nursing administrator and first African-American public health nurse in Iowa.
Two folders, shelved in SCVF.
Evelyn Crary Bacon papers
Teacher, decorated veteran nurse and pioneer in the field of nursing education, Bacon served as a captain in the U.S. Army Nurse Corps during World War II and participated in the invasion of Normandy.
Marjorie Elizabeth Lyford papers
Public health and visiting nurse who later taught at the University of Iowa College of Nursing.
Myrtle Kitchell Aydelotte papers
Professor of nursing,1957-1976, dean of the College of Nursing, 1949-1957, and director of nursing for the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics,1968-1976.
The 2004 accession is shelved in boxes 47-50.The total number of boxes in the collection is 52.
- 20th century 3
- Photographs 3
- Health education teachers 2
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 2
- Nursing 2
- Nursing students 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Women and War 2
- Women in higher education 2
- 1941-1950 1
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Chautauquas 1
- College teachers 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Entertainers 1
- Iowa 1
- Ithaca (N.Y.) 1
- Military nursing 1
- Rochester (Minn.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches 1
- Women in medicine 1
- Women in public life 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- France -- Normandy 1 ∧ less
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 2
- Veterans Administration Hospital (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Aydelotte, Myrtle K. (Myrtle Kitchell) 1
- Bacon, Evelyn Crary, 1916-1997 1
- Calderon, Barbara McDonald, 1915- 1