Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Nursing administrator and first African-American public health nurse in Iowa.
Two folders, shelved in SCVF.
Professor of nursing,1957-1976, dean of the College of Nursing, 1949-1957, and director of nursing for the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics,1968-1976.
The 2004 accession is shelved in boxes 47-50.The total number of boxes in the collection is 52.
- 1941-1950 1
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- 20th century 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Health education teachers 1
- Iowa 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 1
- Nursing students 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in higher education 1
- Women in public life 1 ∧ less
- Aydelotte, Myrtle K. (Myrtle Kitchell) 1
- Calderon, Barbara McDonald, 1915- 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 1
- University of Minnesota. School of Nursing 1