Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
American motion picture and television script writer and producer. Program scripts, department materials, memos, clippings, notes, correspondence, production budgets, and miscellaneous photographs.
Motion picture and television script writer. Slides, watercolor paintings, scripts, screenplays, short stories and novels by Ross; photographs, three recordings.
Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Cedar Rapids dance studio founded in 1951 by Edna Dieman and Julia Bennett.
Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Riceville, Iowa schoolteacher and anti-racism activist who pioneered diversity training with her famous "Blue Eyed, Brown Eyed" exercise
Adel, Iowa native who was an accomplished high school athlete in the 1970s.
Dancer, choreographer and educator who worked in Iowa, Massachussetts, Oregon and New York.
Mathematician and teacher who patented educational toys for teaching mathematics to children.
Screenwriter and director. Typescripts, screenplays, correspondence, clippings, proofs, photographs, etc.
Sexual abuse response and advocacy center established in in Iowa City in 1973 to serve located the University of Iowa community and surrounding counties.
American screenwriter, producer and actor. Personal papers contains an actors file, clippings and correspondences.
Motion picture and television script-writer and producer. Film treatments and screenplays written by Blees and other screenwriters, miscellaneous, memos and articles, film stills, photostats, phonographic recordings from soundtracks.
American motion picture and television screenwriter. Primarily material documenting his career, with research notebooks, rough dra s and final versions of many of his screen and teleplays, along with photographs from the productions. Also personal material including correspondence and his education and military records.
The department was established in 1924 and was a pioneer in the development of graduate study and professional training. The department existed until 2010 under a variety of names and organizations.