Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Women's club sponsered by the Farm Bureau.
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Farm Bureau women's club that provided education and services organized around farm issues.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Community organization 3
- Photographs 3
- Agriculture 2
- Families 2
- Farm life 2
- Financial records 2
- Rural families 2
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Highland Do-Better Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1