Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Community organization 3
- Photographs 3
- Financial records 2
- Community life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Families 1
- Farm life 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Rural families 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Women and War 1
- Women in charitable work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1