Showing Collections: 121 - 133 of 133
The history of nursing education at Iowa.
Provided training in a variety of careers including dieticians, extension agents, designers, and homemakers.
The department was established in 1924 and was a pioneer in the development of graduate study and professional training. The department existed until 2010 under a variety of names and organizations.
Wife of Dean of University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts and organizer of Newcomers Club in 1938 and International Wives Club in 1959.
Southwest Iowa rural schoolteacher during the 1920s and 1930s. Taught in town schools an additional 20 years.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Iowa farm woman who was elected to fill her husband's term in the Iowa Senate following his death in 1962.
Maquoketa, Iowa, native who owned and operated Spencer's Harmony Hall with her husband from 1912 to 1962.
Mother and piano teacher living in Wisconsin, cooresponding with family in Waterloo, Iowa.
Occupational therapist who worked in Venezuela, 1940-1942, and at Ohio State University.
Percival, Iowa farm woman and club woman.
Women's center established in 1970 to serve the university and community.