Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) records
Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
International Women's Club records
Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
Know Your Neighbor Club (Williams, Iowa) records
Farm women's club organized in 1926.
League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) records
The members of Davenport LULAC Council 10 engaged in a wide range of social and political activities including annual fiestas, civil rights and fair housing.
Lowell Club (Boone, Iowa) records
Study club founded in 1887.
National Association of Women in Construction, Des Moines Chapter scrapbook
Organization to provide a forum for women in the construction industry to meet and exchange ideas.
One scrapbook, shelved in Box 1, oversize.
National Secretaries Association Robert Lucus Chapter records
Local chapter of the professional organization focused on social, educational, and professional activities.
New Art Club of Marion (Iowa) records
Organized in Marion, Iowa in 1935 to for women to do needlework and handicrafts.
North Madison Happy Pals 4-H Club records
Local chapter of 4-H organized in Mahaska County, Iowa, 1952.
Prairie View Club (Hardin County) records
Rural women's club dating from the early twentieth century.
Proteus Club (Des Moines) records
Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) records
Girls' 4-H club located in Sheridan Township near Eldridge, Scott County, Iowa.
The records arrived in two looseleaf notebooks. Because the notebooks were overly full, newspaper clippings and photographs filed at the end of each notebook were removed and filed in folders.
The Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) records
Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) records
Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) records
Reading club organized in 1901.
One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Tuesday Nighters (Manchester, Iowa) records
A women's club concerned primarily with philanthropic and social activities.
United Sisters of Black Hawk County records
Iowa affiliate of Networking Together, Inc., an organization for women of color.
Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) records
A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
- Women -- Societies and clubs 17
- 20th century 13
- Clubs 10
- Community organization 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Rural women 6
- Women in agriculture 6
- Cooking 4
- Gardening 4
- Sewing 4
- 1961-1970 3
- 1981-1990 3
- 2001-2010 3
- Anniversaries 3
- Women in charitable work 3
- 1951-1960 2
- 1971-1980 2
- 1991-2000 2
- 4-H clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Des Moines (Iowa) 2
- Financial records 2
- Iowa City (Iowa) 2
- Marion (Iowa) 2
- Women and War 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- Yearbooks 2
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Awards 1
- Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Boone (Iowa) 1
- Businesswomen 1
- Canning and preserving 1
- Career development 1
- Charities 1
- College graduates 1
- Community arts projects 1
- Community life 1
- Construction industry 1
- Construction workers 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Davenport (Iowa) 1
- Education 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Equality before the law 1
- Families 1
- Farm life 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Friendship 1
- Garner (Iowa) 1
- Girls 1
- Handicraft 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Hispanic American families 1
- Hispanic American women 1
- Homemakers 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Local history 1
- Mahaska County (Iowa) 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Mexican American college students 1
- Mexican American women 1
- Mexican Americans 1
- Minority women 1
- Mothers 1
- Needlework 1
- Nineteenth century 1
- Oral histories 1
- Professional associations 1
- Professional education of women 1
- Quilting 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural girls 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scott County (Iowa) 1
- Secretaries 1
- Social networks 1
- Social service 1
- Speeches 1
- Twentieth century 1
- Video recordings 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Williams (Iowa) 1
- Women 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and the arts 1
- Women in community organization 1
- Working class women 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women 1
- Youth development 1 ∧ less
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- International Women's Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College 1
- Know Your Neighbor Club (Williams, Iowa) 1
- League of United Latin American Citizens 1
- League of United Latin American Citizens. Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Lowell Club (Boone, Iowa) 1
- National Association of Women in Construction. Des Moines Chapter 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Robert Lucas Chapter (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Networking Together, Inc. 1
- New Art Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- North Madison Happy Pals 4-H Club (Mahaska County, Iowa) 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Proteus Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) 1
- Sheridan Hustlers 4-H Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- Tuesday Nighters (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- United Sisters of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Vargas, Henry, 1929- 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1 ∧ less