Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) records
Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) records
A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) records
Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
Des Moines Women's Club records
Civic and philanthropic organization.
Emerson Study Club, Sioux City records
Women's study club founded in Sioux City in 1892.
Four Seasons Garden Club Records
This collection contains meeting minutes, annual reports, and scrapbooks of club activities.
Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club records
The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.
Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs records
Nondenominational and nonpartisan organization bringing Iowa women's clubs together.
Modern Idea Club of Thurman Iowa records
Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Monday Afternoon Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) records
Cultural women's club in Fort Madison, Iowa which focused on intellectual improvement through study and reading.
Muscatine Garden Club records
Founded in 1929 to promote the knowledge and love of gardening.
Muscatine Herb Pals records
Study group organized to stimulate the advancement of herb gardening and herb use.
National League of American Pen Women, Waterloo-Cedar Rapids Branch records
Local chapter formed in 1932.
OOP (Marion, Iowa) records
Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
Professional Women's League (Des Moines, Iowa) records
Women's club founded in Des Moines in January 1900.
Proteus Club (Des Moines) records
Women's study club organized in 1896 by college graduates for their intellectual improvement.
Quota Club (Sioux City, Iowa) records
Professional women's service club formed before 1935, which is active in community and world service, with special emphasis on hearing and speech aid.
Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) records
Study club founded in 1932 to discuss works by Alfred Tennyson; it later expanded its focus to include charitable and community-based activities.
United Sisters of Black Hawk County records
Iowa affiliate of Networking Together, Inc., an organization for women of color.
- 20th century 17
- Clubs 15
- Photographs 14
- Scrapbooks 14
- 2001-2010 8
- Intellectual life 6
- Civic improvement 4
- Community organization 4
- Des Moines (Iowa) 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 3
- Social participation 3
- Sound recordings 3
- 1981-1990 2
- 1991-2000 2
- 2011-2020 2
- Books and reading 2
- Community education 2
- Cultural artifacts 2
- Gardening 2
- Marion (Iowa) 2
- Muscatine (Iowa) 2
- Sioux City (Iowa) 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Women 2
- Women in charitable work 2
- 1971-1980 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Art museums 1
- Authors 1
- Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Cedar Rapids (Iowa) 1
- Christian women 1
- College graduates 1
- Communication in organizations 1
- Continuing education 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Ecumenical movement 1
- English poetry 1
- Family violence 1
- Flower arrangement, Japanese 1
- Flower gardening 1
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Herb gardening 1
- Herb gardens 1
- Herbs 1
- Historic preservation 1
- Iowa 1
- Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Medical care 1
- Minority women 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Newsletters 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Percival (Iowa) 1
- Posters 1
- Professional associations 1
- Public welfare 1
- Rural women 1
- Social networks 1
- Social service 1
- Speeches 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Waterloo (Iowa) 1
- Women -- 19th century 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and literature 1
- Women and religion 1
- Women in Christianity 1
- Women in agriculture 1
- Women in church work 1
- Women in community organization 1
- Women in nonprofit organizations 1
- Women in the professions 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Eisinger, Mary 1
- Emerson Study Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Four Seasons Garden Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Henry, Gloria 1
- Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club 1
- Iowa Federation of Garden Clubs 1
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Knight, Bernie 1
- Korneman, Hazel 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- Monday Afternoon Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Muscatine Garden Club 1
- Muscatine Herb Pals 1
- National Council of State Garden Clubs 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Waterloo-Cedar Rapids Branch 1
- Networking Together, Inc. 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Professional Women's League (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Proteus Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Quota Club International 1
- Stonecroft Ministries 1
- Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 1
- United Sisters of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1
- Woodburn, Edna 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of Black Hawk County (Iowa) 1 ∧ less