Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 34
Scope and Contents Aims and Progress of Research is a sub-series of the publication University of Iowa Studies.
Scope and Contents The Alumni and Former Students Vertical File Collection of the University of Iowa Archives consist of records pertaining to over 500 former University students. The files may include, but are not limited to, obituaries and newspaper articles. These records are collected continuously, and new files are created from these newspaper articles. The collection is a convenient source of biographical information about University of Iowa alumni and former students. Each entry below represents a folder...
Scope and Contents The Buildings and Grounds Vertical Files of the University of Iowa Archives consist of records pertaining to over 200 campus buildings and landmarks, such as bridges, statues and other features. Maps of the campus are available in Series II (miscellaneous files), documenting the University's growth since the late 1800's. The files may include, but are not limited to, newspaper articles, building dedication programs, and floor plans. Many of the files include data sheets (goldenrod color)...
Scope and Contents The Records of the Committee on University Lectures include minutes, correspondence, event programs, and other materials used in the planning and scheduling of public lectures at The University of Iowa.
Scope and Contents The Faculty and Staff Vertical Files of the University of Iowa Archives consist of records pertaining to over 20,000 former and current University employees, including administrators, professors, instructors, clerical workers, health care providers and others. The files may include, but are not limited to, obituaries, resumes, newspaper articles, and scholarly publications. The collection is a convenient source of biographical information about University of Iowa faculty and staff.Many of the...
- Subject: University of Iowa -- History X
- Academic Faculty Directory 1
- Aims and Progress of Research 1
- Alumni and Former Students 1
- Apparatus Lists 1
- Assembly Programs 1
- Buildings and Grounds 1
- Bulletin & Publications 1
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation (CIC) 1
- Committee on University Lectures 1
- Faculty and Staff 1
- Fiction With an Iowa City Setting: A Checklist 1
- Flood of 2008 1
- General Catalog 1
- Historical Papers 1
- Jones, Gwyn 1
- Legislative Higher Education Task Force 1
- Manuscript File 1
- Murray, John F. 1
- NASA Electronics Research Center Proposal 1
- Oral History 1
- Organizations and Clubs 1
- People's Yellow Pages 1
- Presidential Lectures 1
- Quad Cities Graduate Study Center 1
- Serials and Journals 1
- Songbooks 1
- State University of Iowa Studies 1
- Subject 1
- University Accreditation 1
- University Centennial History 1
- University Directory 1
- University Lectures 1
- University of Iowa Reports 1
- University-Sponsored Conferences 1 ∧ less